We have marked a remarkable position in this field by manufacturing and exporting supreme grade PH Meter & TDS Meter ( Pen Type). It is manufactured from excellent quality components and latest techniques as per international quality norms. The provided meter is mainly used to measurement of pH value of different liquid chemicals and measures total dissolved solids (TDS). Moreover, our valuable customers can avail this PH Meter & TDS Meter ( Pen Type) at reasonable rates from us in various technical specifications.
- Vitally used to examine the working and potential of water filter
- Determines precise and accurate PH value of drinking water, so as to make it safe for consumption
- To make sure that water used for both flora and fauna is safe and healthy
- Tests the PH value of water used in swimming pool and spa, to further decrease the chances of skin reaction
- Analyzes total dissolved solids, that is a combined content of both inorganic and organic substances in various applications.
- Finds applicability in various areas and successfully meets the demands of the customers and
- Since this device runs on batteries, thus it automatically shuts off after five minutes and preserves the installed batteries for serve for a longer duration of time
- The large and wide screen of the device makes the result of the test appear clearly
- A special hold function is there to display the reading clearly even out of the water
- The thermometer measures the temperature (oC/oF)
- To protect the meter and for the ease of carrying, we are providing a specially and compactly designed carrying case. The meter, fits in this case properly and reduced the chances of breaking.
- Magnetic housing, data holding capacity and automatically shuts down.
- Range of Total Dissolved Solids: 0-5000 ppm (mg/l)
- Resolution: 1 ppm
- Temperature Scales: 0-80oC; 32-176oF
- ATC: Yes (0-80oC)
- Power: 1 x 3V button cell (CR2032)
- Calibration: Factory calibrated to 342 ppm; Adjustable
- Accuracy: +/-2% (of the reading).
- Life of the installed Battery: Approx. 2 Years
- Dimensions: 15 x 2.8 x 1.3 cm (5.9 x 1.1 x 5 in.)
- Weight: 42.5 g (1.5 oz) (without case)
Instructions of Usage:
1. Taking TDS Measurements:
- Detach the protective cap
- Turn on the power switch of the meter that is placed on the panel
- Dip the meter at a maximum submerging level (2") into water
- To remove air bubbles after dipping gently stir the meter
- Wait for a few seconds till the display of the meter stabilizes
- Take the reading and after it stabilizes (approx after 10 seconds), press the hold switch to see the reading out of the water
- After using, jiggle if any excess water appears on the meter and finally re-cap it
- When its not employed you can stick it on the refrigerator without fearing because it comes with a magnetic grip.
2. Switching Temperature Modes:
The temperature will always be visible on the screen but to change the mode of temperature, i.e., from Fahrenheit (oF) to Celsius (oC) and vice versa, press the mode switch/button once.
3. Changing the Batteries
- Take off the battery compartment when not in use
- Place a new battery (suggested model- CR2032) and make sure that the battery is properly installed. Always keep in mind that the positive side of the battery should face forward.
- Do not sink the meter because its not closely sealed and water-repellant. The warranty of this meter will be invalid if water comes into the meter unit.
- Do not keep or place the meter under direct sunlight or in high temperatures as it will damage the unit. And this damage will be considered as a void the warranty.
- Do not try to open protective cover or tinker with electronics of the unit. Any unwarrated or unapproved work will also null the warranty.
- Since PH Meter & TDS Meter ( Pen Type) is an electronic device, thus these devices must be used and maintained properly.
154-A, Pocket-1, Mayur Vihar Phase-I, Delhi, Delhi, 110091, India